Products of Yamato Valve are manufactured in Hikone city, Shiga Prefecture, which has Lake Biwa with rich water and famous as the production center of Valve.
After the first phase of construction of 1968, we had several times of expansion. Now the Hikone factory has functions from product planning to shipping, especially bronze valves are cast by Daimaru Industrial Co., Ltd., a group company, and we are operating with a consistent production system.
- Gate Valves
- Typical gate valves are designed to be fully opened or closed. Gate valves are widely used for all types of applications that are made by a variety of different materials.
- Globe Valves
- Globe valves are a kind of control valve which allow the operator to increase or decrease flow.
- Check Valves
- Check valves allows flow in one direction and automatically prevents back flow (reverse flow) when fluid in the line reverses direction. There are some type of check valve : Swing check, Lift check, Hammerless check
- Y-Strainers are devices for mechanically removing unwanted solids from liquid, gas or steam lines by means of a perforated or wire mesh straining element.
- Butterfly Valves
- A Butterfly valve is a quarter-turn rotational motion valve, that is used to stop, regulate, and start flow. Our some JIS butterfly valve is compatible to ANSI flange.
- Ball Valves
- Ball valves are quarter-turn, straight-through valves that have a round closure element with matching rounded seats that permit uniform sealing stress.